- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Why Routine Staining Work Is Good for Your Deck
One of the best additions you can add to your home in the Portland area is a deck. After all, a deck provides a beautiful, relaxing outdoor space to entertain friends or simply unwind after another l […]
The Best Exterior Colors to Paint Your Portland Area Home
So, it's that time once more: Your exterior paint job has worn down, and it's time to slap on a fresh coat. Don't get too hasty, though: It would be well worth your time to consider what color scheme […]